Tuesday, 27 May 2008
Osmond Concert
My mum rang me yesterday morning telling me she had a spare ticket for the Osmonds 50th anniversary concert that evening. Her friend who was going with her was really poorly so couldn't go and my mum didn't fancy going on her own. She asked me if I'd like the ticket, so of course I said yes! Not only was it free, but i know it's very rare that the band ever get together to do concerts anymore and I think this is their very last one they're doing with all the brothers and Marie their sister. My mum is a huge fan and she was 14 when she saw them last so she was very excited. I can't say I'm a huge fan myself and wasn't really sure what to expect from the concert, but I thought they were really good! Great entertainers, one of the best concerts I've been to in a long time. We managed to get some really good seats too! Originally we were right at the back up high and needed binoculars to see the stage. When my mum booked the tickets she asked for lower down seats as she's not a great lover of heights, she got told the seats weren't high at all. I went and complained to costumer service and they reseated us 7 rows from the front, but just to the side of the stage. We had a great view. It was hard getting some decent pictures as i forgot my camera! So all i had was my mobile, i could kick myself now! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You were so close to the stage. What an awesome experience!
How Cool, I bet it was a blast!
Post a Comment